Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome - Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog.


  Before I post my first review, I thought I should make a small introduction to what this blog is all about and what to expect from it.
 
This is something i wanted to do for a few years now, but i never really had the time, the mindset or the knowledge to go ahead with it. I can definitely say the first two traits are there now, I don't really know about the third because you can never know enough stuff to claim possession of musical knowledge in my opinion.


Now i wanna go ahead and make some things clear about this blog so that people know what to expect when they come here.
-This isn't a blog just about hardcore and it's sub-genres. There are gonna be metal or other genre reviews every now and then if I find a record that deserves to be an exception and make it on here.
-This isn't a professional review portal. This is clearly amateur work and as much as I want to take what I do here seriously and give it my best, I believe it will be quite obvious this is the work of a non-professional.
-Make this blog interactive. Speak out. Give me your thoughts on the reviews or the albums. Make requests and send me stuff you want to see reviewed. Even bad bands. Especially bad bands actually. Bad music makes for funny reviews.


If you took the time to read this then you know what this blog is all about.

First review coming up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment